Too hot and too drippy with early morning allergen inducing sweat to feign elegance…
1. Apparently Mowing Lawns as a summer occupation is no longer the way to earn your first car.
2. Clover – you could makes ropes outta that stuff. Side note: I was so tempted to sculpt it into the shape of something random and lovely – a heart? A heart of clover in my backyard. Neat. Keep on movin’….
3. Dandelions – WHO KNEW they could reach my thighs with the proper nourishment and love?
4. When your 13 year old daughter says “it’s really not that hot Mom” it is completely within your rights to <fill in the blank>. Or at the very least, take away their internet access.
5. Color me confused – but why am I weeding the front flower beds, mowing the back yard, loading the dishwasher, fretting over the laundry and THEY are just pouting with impatience about getting to the POOL?
6. They won’t leave me alone. Sigh. Off to shower.