Getting tagged is so much fun – probably because I’ve only ever been tagged twice 🙂
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sometimes Santa has the time to get special Santa paper, but if he doesn’t he just sets them out. In other words, I’m Very Careful with the mystery of Santa and would NEVER allow Santa to use the same wrap as Mom and Dad. That’s just lazy 🙂
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White, white, white, candy canes, gumdrops. We live on a festive street.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put up your decorations? The day after Thanksgiving – and its a quick race to beat the neighbors over and up the street. They wake us up with the hammering required to assembly their full size nativity scene…
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Mom’s stuffing…yummy 🙂
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The year Wayne got the Commodore 64 and Dad dialed up the NYSE just to watch. Uhm. Yeah. That’s a long distance call. They watched for a really long time. Ouch.
8. When and how did you learn that Santa isn’t real? Dunno.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Depends on how whiny everyone is 🙂
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Maybe if we had a “how-to” it wouldn’t be such a mess…
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? La La La La LOVE IT.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but this isn’t something I’d advertise. Ice skating is painful and cold 🙂
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Last year’s spa gift certificate from hubby was pretty sweet!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family. Snow. Repetition.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I’m not a big dessert fan…but I love the cookies our block exchanges every year…
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The living Nativity. We get coffee and cocoa at Starbucks every year and drive through this amazing living nativity…
Hmmm….I’ll tag Eva and Maria 🙂